Thursday 6 June 2013

Dick Stroking Bears

joiboy69: tinydickfatty: Strokin' my raging erection to tumblr...



joiboy69:

tinydickfatty:

Strokin' my raging erection to tumblr pics!   Yep that's rock hard!  Pitiful little dicklet ain't it!

Looks just right to me

bearlunch: thebigbearcave: bearso:  More bears? ,Follow me!...



bearlunch:

thebigbearcave:

bearso:

 More bears? ,Follow me! Bearso

VINTAGE, PRE-INTERNET

Vintage? Pre-Internet my ass!

I took that photo, along with the rest of that spread back in 1994. (Maybe it was 93).

In any case, the Internet was up and going long before then.

:P

bebarnice: Que c'est beau un nounours.





bebarnice:

Que c'est beau un nounours.

orsettociccio: Fuck hot!



orsettociccio:

Fuck hot!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



orsettociccio: scoso: ¿ Wooof



orsettociccio:

scoso:

¿

Wooof

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





bigboyluv: (via Machorrez S.A.)



bigboyluv:

(via Machorrez S.A.)

Photo



Photo



hard-n-heavy: Classics



hard-n-heavy:

Classics

74urh958: Would love to suck this cock



74urh958:

Would love to suck this cock

fhabhotdamncobs: ♂♂



fhabhotdamncobs:

♂♂

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment