Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hopeless Romantic❤

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

Photo



Hey I just read your post about the frizzy hair. I'm a hairdresser. You should find a Deva Stylist ( you can search for one on the Deva Curl web page) They can show you how to get AMAZING frizz free hair. I'm a deva stylist and I live in Louisiana and I have frizz free curly hair. The products works for ANY hair :)

Haha yea thanks you I'll check it! I already have none frizzy hair but for those who have frizzy hair here ya go ^^^^

that one guy your talking to totally is putting on a fake persona just to try and get with you. he doesnt just want to be friends. /: seeing him just be on your asks is frustrating me. girltogirl just be careful kay ? x

He has a gf! (: haha but thanks for your concern, I appreciate it! Love you

Just wanted to stop by say hi :). You're really cute. The advice you give is amazing. It's helped me through some difficult situations. Your first boyfriend will be blessed to have a girl such as yourself. Truly genuine! Hopefully I find an amazing girl like you where I live. You're my tumblr crush k bye :)

Aw thank you (: 💗💗💗

You look like such a sweet girl!! :D

Haha thanks love 💜💜💙

You are a life saver!!! I think I have my new hairstyle for summer!!! (; Thanks girly!!! ♥♥

No problem 💗💗💗

What do you wear on your lips? Or is that your natural lip color?

Well in my icon that's my natural lip color lol

Embarrassing moments in your life! GO!

- when I spit my Arizona accidentally on my crush's arm from laughing too much
- when my friends told my crush I like him and we were in the same table.
- when I was walking by myself and I had to fart lol so I farted and there was a cute guy behind me laughing -_____-
- when I tripped in the school hallway and everyone saw lolololool
-there was a bug on @blissful-dream's hair at this carnival and it passed on to me and I was just screaming and freaking out in the carnival lol

Do you have an advice for a sister with very frizzy hair?? Like when I get out of the shower I let it air dry and it looks like an ugly frizzy mess. Please help ♥♥

That's what happens to me! Usually what I do is when I get out of the shower, I wrap my hair in a towel end let it towel dry for 5 mins! Then I take my towel off and comb it through and then I flip my hair over and apply my "tousle me softly" by herbal essence and thus works great since it doesn't leave your hair hard! Then I work it through my hair and scrunch then I hairspray it and it's the same by herbal essence and I just let it airdry and through out the day it'll become like beachy waves without little or no frizz (:

What is your natural hair like? Curly? Straight?

Wavy ish ;p

You're really pretty!:) I can't believe you've never had a boyfriend! Like your face is flawless and I'm sure your body is too! <3 you're like so perfect. You have an amazing personality. You're like a whole package of perfect! <3

Aw thanks lovely 💗💗💗💗

hey u wanna go out?

No

Are you a virgin

Yes

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

i follow back(:



i follow back(:

No comments:

Post a Comment