Wednesday 5 June 2013

Only The Dirtiest

Is you story posted?

The story I'm referring to is definitely posted as are many others.

So which female celebrity would you love to see experience her first sex with a dog?

mmmmmm I can't say who but I've used her name in a story I've written. 

I want to cum in your daughter.

I want to cum in your daughter.

nawras007: dressmatureslutwhore: k9 D9 That guy ruins an...



nawras007:

dressmatureslutwhore:

k9

D9

That guy ruins an otherwise amazing clip!

So how would you get a girl into bestiality if you could?

Carefully! Ha! You never know how a woman will take it. She may be into it so it won't be too...

naiveone25: My new toy What an awesome toy. All little sluts...



naiveone25:

My new toy

What an awesome toy. All little sluts should have one.

GoT. WHOA!

GoT. WHOA!

People are obsessed about asking you about Kim Kardashian

Hahahaha No shit! She's hot and all but I didn't realize I was running KK blog. But...

So how would you seduce Kim Kardashian to be your slave?

I don't knowwwwww.

Well, how would keep her satisfied when you're gone?

Why the fuck would I want to go anywhere when I have a rich hot as fuck sub slut in my control?

Yup. Kim sucking off one dog while getting fucked by another. A dog could keep her satisfied while you're away.

While I'm not there? What's the point!

I fucking love older women.  Sexy as hell.



I fucking love older women.  Sexy as hell.

What's better than a pregnant Kim Kardashian is a pregnant Kim Kardashian getting fucked by a dog.

Why not two.

inkedsmash: My view today;) didn't realize I was rocking so...



inkedsmash:

My view today;) didn't realize I was rocking so much cleavage at work

There's no such thing as too much cleavage.

wherewhorescum: She's a keeper. I love little piss toilet...



wherewhorescum:

She's a keeper.

I love little piss toilet sluts.

what kind of racial names would you call Kim Kardashian?

Specifics like this you're gonna have to come off anon for. 

allfuckingfucked: realdirty: allfuckingfucked: realdirty: Have you ever fucked anyone you met...

allfuckingfucked: realdirty: allfuckingfucked: realdirty: Have you ever fucked anyone you met...

allfuckingfucked: realdirty: Have you ever fucked anyone you met online? NOT YET BUT I WILL SOON!...

allfuckingfucked: realdirty: Have you ever fucked anyone you met online? NOT YET BUT I WILL SOON!...

Have you ever fucked anyone you met online?

Have you ever fucked anyone you met online?

What things would you say to her if you were verbally abusing her?

Really mean things.

No comments:

Post a Comment