Sunday 9 June 2013

http://kelseyrai.tumblr.com/

Take it easy. Love nothing.

Take it easy. Love nothing.

Photo



Photo



br0mosexual: givingblowjobs: wow fuck my fucking single as...



br0mosexual:

givingblowjobs:

wow fuck my fucking single as fuck life

dat assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. ♥_♥

but wat is it?

I'm leaving it as a surprise.

Photo



Woops. Sorry. I mean I don’t think you really care if you kept that promise anyway

Woops. Sorry. I mean I don’t think you really care if you kept that promise anyway

Photo



what r u gettin done for ur thigh piece?

Eh I'd much rather just show you when its done. It'll be tradition style again, matching my other piece as well

laughcentre: TOM GET IN THE TARDIS







laughcentre:

TOM GET IN THE TARDIS

fuckyeahtattoos: Done by Marina Inoue at Classic Tattoo in...



fuckyeahtattoos:

Done by Marina Inoue at Classic Tattoo in Richmond Virginia

www.dreamslikefireworks.tumblr.com

Photo



Photo



Photo



squareclocks: kushroom: so you're saying I can win 5 iphones every day??? and all I have to do is...

squareclocks:

kushroom:

so you're saying I can win 5 iphones every day??? and all I have to do is give my credit card number on this website I've never heard about??? well slam me in my tender butthole sir you've just got yourself a deal

Slam me in my tender butthole 


I think I've just found my new favorite phrase. 

Photo



domina-domina-omnimalum: thefourteenthdoctor: arrestingmyselfinthetardis: im-your-favorite-actor-a...

domina-domina-omnimalum:

thefourteenthdoctor:

arrestingmyselfinthetardis:

im-your-favorite-actor-and-i:

i wonder what the 12th doctors catch phrase will be 

Swaggity Swargis what's in the Tardis

"Doctor who?"

"Bitch I might be."

Do he got the booty? 

He DOO EEE OOO

Photo



r0sekanaya: filling out a job application "are you available for a Skype interview?" …. "no."

r0sekanaya:

filling out a job application

"are you available for a Skype interview?"

….

image

"no."

david-tennants-little-fangirl: I shall reblog this every...



david-tennants-little-fangirl:

I shall reblog this every Saturday. Every.

No comments:

Post a Comment